Due to the high percentage of water the SQUEEZY DRINK GEL does not require an additional water supply. For this reason, it is an excellent alternative to the general SQUEEZY ENERGY GEL.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE SQUEEZY ENERGY DRINK GEL
1) SQUEEZY DRINK GEL does not need an additional intake of water.
2) SQUEEZY DRINK GEL contains maltodextrin and isomaltulose instead of fructose. As a consequence, it is suitable for athletes intolerant to fructose.
3) SQUEEZY DRINK GEL is free of gluten, lactose, fructose, as well as artificial sweeteners and colourants.
4) SQUEEZY DRINK GEL contains 20 g carbohydrates per 60 ml sachet and for that it can be compared with the SQUEEZY gels in a 33 g sachet.
5) SQUEEZY DRINK GEL contains sodium, potassium and magnesium.
6) SQUEEZY SUPER DRINK GEL contains additionally caffeine (60 mg / 100 ml gel).
USAGE AND DOSAGE
The SQUEEZY DRINK GEL provides energy during sporting exercise in form of carbohydrates.
The SQUEEZY DRINK GEL is available in a handy 60-ml-sachet (MOQ 150 pcs.) as well as in a display of 12 x 60-ml-Sachets (MOQ 12 displays). The available flavours are raspberry and lemon+caffeine.
One 60-ml-sachet SQUEEZY DRINK GEL contains 20 g carbohydrates and 2 - 3 sachets are recommended per unit of 1 hour exercise.
Due to the high percentage of water the SQUEEZY DRINK GEL does not require an additional water supply.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES AND INGREDIENTS
|Nutritional Values||per 60 ml (1 sachet)||per 100 ml|
- of this saturated fatty acids
- of this sugar
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
INGREDIENTS DRINK GEL:
water, maltodextrin, isomaltulose*, glucose, aroma, magnesium citrate, acidifier (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), sodium citrate, salt, potassium citrate, antioxidant (ascorbic acid)
*Isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose.